We are no longer taking any bookings. Walk-ins only.
Coronavirus: Click to read our COVID-19 Notice
2 Side Salads or Nachos to Share
Chicken Fillet Burger
Ham, Egg & Chips
During the summer season, particularly school holidays, Dawlish Beach and Green is the location for a regular programme of outdoor events. We are set in the middle of a 500 acre nature reserve which includes the estuary of The River Exe, a Site of Special Scientific Interest and attracts many unusual species of seabirds and waders in their thousands.
Dawlish Warren is a popular stop for cyclists and walkers who take advantage of the fantastic cycle route from Dawlish through to Exeter and beyond. Also situated on Dawlish Warren green you will find the mini fun fair, go-karts, and amusements. It is easy to understand why Dawlish Warren is an extremely popular resort.
To Our Guests,
For 25 years, we’ve valued our relationship with you – our guests – and the trust you place in us. We know what an uncertain time this is, and that trust has become more important than ever before. That’s why we want you to know what we’ll be doing everything possible to keep you safe as we begin to welcome you back into our bar & grill again.
We know how important the safety of our restaurant is to you. It’s important for us too. I can assure you that we have a safety-first mindset in our preparations as we ready our team and restaurant for providing you a welcomed escape from your time at home.
We’ve been hard at work considering every detail of your visit from the moment you walk onto the Warren we thank you for visiting us. Our decisions will be thoughtful and intentional. As you can imagine, it’s going to look a bit different. It won’t be business as usual. And it may not look the same, but protecting you and team members is our top priority. This is an evolving situation, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as our restaurants move toward full service again.
As we reopen, here are some things you should expect in our restaurants:
• Strict, regimented cleaning, sanitising and disinfecting procedures and schedules
• Enhanced “no touch” processes
• Dining rooms and bars with reduced seating to ensure proper social distancing
• Convenient and visible hand sanitiser bottles or stations available for use upon entrance
• On-line ordering system that will allow for contactless payments where available
• Single-use, disposable menus, and access to online menu on your own device
• Condiments have been changed to single use sachets.
• A limited menu as our restaurants begin to reopen to ensure we’re able to provide the best experience to each guest
Thank you for your support and patience as we get through this next phase of this pandemic together. We miss our guests and can’t wait to open our doors and welcome you back. Until then, from our family to yours, stay safe, be well and see you soon.
The Boathouse Team, Dawlish Warren